Live your life following Moon Phases

Live your life following Moon Phases
ดัดแปลงจากรูปจาก www.astroclassical.com
Google
 

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Internet fraud, Lottery Winner

Today, I got an e-mail told that "You are a winner."
You will receive a cash prize of US$500,000 from the total payout. But I have to respond this e-mail within 14 days.

Normally, when I got this kind of e-mail, I delete it just because a simply question: HOW CAN I WIN A LOTTERY THAT I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT?

In this time, I took the company name and searched on google. I found this company's name on the Internet fraud list at this website. http://www.data-wales.co.uk/nigerian_lottery.htm

I think it is better that we should not be greed on something that is not our because sometimes we have to pay more than we will get.

No comments: